Connecting borrowers to lenders all across the globe.
Who We Are
RAIStogether is a forward-looking tech company dedicated to unleashing the potential of those often overlooked by traditional financial systems, as well as individuals with a strong sense of social responsibility. By joining forces, we enable them to create a powerful and positive influence on the world around them.
We provide a platform where individuals can enthusiastically support causes that resonate with their values and passions.
We focus on uplifting underserved communities by granting them access to valuable resources that will empower them to nurture and flourish their innate talents.
We are on a mission to eradicate poverty by developing technology that empowers the underprivileged and socially conscious through collaboration.
In our hearts, we hold a profound belief that unites us as a global family. A universal bond of sharing binds us together, reminding us of our interconnectedness and the infinite possibilities that arise when we stand as one united humanity.
RAIS is a peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace platform to enable financial inclusion in underserved communities.
Equip artisans, entrepreneurs, and small-scale farmers to:
- Tell their story
- Gain access to affordable capital
- Efficiently service their loans
- Create generational wealth
Empower anyone to become an impact investor or small-scale venture capitalist:
- Provide one stop access to entrepreneurs and ideas
- Efficiently manage/service investments
- Attain a global reach with direct impact on wealth creation
- Customize loan terms to fit your values and risk profile
How we solve the problem
RAIStogether is at the forefront of creating technology and infrastructure that pave the way for investments aimed at both financial gain and social progress.
- RAIS makes it possible for individuals aspiring to be impact investors to play a pivotal role in offering micro wealth-generating solutions to those who have been financially underserved.
- With RAIS, the potential to access an array of affordable financial products is now in the hands of anyone with a smartphone.